Sony Dream Machine Clock Radio  » Electronics  »
  • I found the Sony Dream Machine clock radio to be very satisifactory
  • I like to install the battery just in case the power goes out in the night and believe it or not I have had it happen and arrived at work over an hour late
  • I prefer the radio as it's easier for me to wake up to the sound of people talking as I begin to listen to the words where the buzzer I find is easier to ignore
  • In my opinion this is a really nice clock radio, the radio has good sound

• by Lavenderblue

I found the Sony Dream Machine clock radio to be very satisifactory. It now comes in three lovely metallic colors blue, red and silver. It’s a real good size for sitting on your night stand.

The width is five and three quarter inches and it is two and one fourth inches high. The instructions are easy to understand with diagrams.

I hate it when the instructions are not clearly written and you have to go over and over

them. Its basically a plug in clock radio but can be battery operated.

As usual the battery compartment is on the underside of the clock in a flip open case and the battery is very easy to install. I like to install the battery just in case the power goes out in the night and believe it or not I have had it happen and arrived at work over an hour late.

The numbers on the time are ...

• a very nice size and super easy to read in bright green lighting. There is a snooze button on top big enough to hit with ease.

Volume and tuning are on the right side of the radio. You can wake up to the buzzer, the radio or both the radio and the buzzer which should be enough to wake anyone up.

I prefer the radio as it’s easier for me to wake up to the sound of people

talking as I begin to listen to the words where the buzzer I find is easier to ignore. The radio has a good tune without static and comes through clearly.

There is no date function which would have come in handy. In my opinion this is a really nice clock radio, the radio has good sound.

Both the clock and radio are easy to operate, the clock numbers are large and easy to see and I am well satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16512530800331/k2311a125/12.5.08