Kenmore built in microwave oven  » Housewares  »
4.0
1 votes
Are you familiar with this?
Feel free to rate it!
  • The one problem I have had is with it's power and strenght the microwave sometimes will burn things if left in too long so you have to be very careful to pay attention to the amount of time an item is left in it to cook

    • by snowy
      TRUSTWORTHY

      all reviews
      I have mostly Kenmore appliances in my house those of you who have read my previous reviews know this. One thing that I really enjoy is my Kenmore built in microwave oven. This microwave oven is mounted directly over the stove so it saves counterspace. This particular model the 721.62622 is a powerful microwave. It is the most powerful microwave that I have owned.

      I am generally here


      by myself so I microwave alot of my food. I find that this particular model of microwave works well for cooking just about anything from eggs to chicken and TV dinners. It also works very well for popcorn. The one problem I have had is with it’s power and strenght the microwave sometimes will burn things if left in too long so you have to be very ...

      • careful to pay attention to the amount of time an item is left in it to cook. I have accidentally burned more than one bag of popcorn for instance.

        This microwave does come with a keypad that tells you how long you are supposed to cook various items, but I find that those keypads are sometimes difficult to use and not always correct for what you are trying

        to cook. The potato setting is useful for preparing baked potatoes however. I do like this microwave for it’s power and convenience. Consumer reports also likes these Microwave Hood Combination’s for their convenience in the kitchen and their freeing up of counter space. I give this microwave a high rating. I would certainly try it if I had the space to install an over the range microwave oven.




    0
    Bart Marvin says :

    My built in kenmore microwave 911.41485 will not heat and the turn table does not turn. All other functions are working.

    ReviewStream.com
    John says :

    Bart, from what you describe it’s definitely a problem with your heating circuit. If you’re familiar with replacing the part you should do so. Otherwise, you should contact Kenmore to have it serviced.

    ReviewStream.com
    • Don't Be Nice. Be Helpful.

    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53512530740331/k2311a125/12.5.08
    Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
    Privacy Policy