Dish Network 500  » Satellite services  »
  • I dvr all of my favorite shows and watch things I never imagined watching previously
  • However the dvr service makes it ideal for me, I can watch whatever I desire at my convenience, with the simple push of a button
  • I can fast forward through my commercials, pause or stop the program, and resume watching when I wish

• by Jeanie Granath

I had never had the desire to have satelite television, for the simple reason that I rarely ever watched television. Put simply satelite television seemed like such a waste of money to me.

When I moved over the summer, my new phone company informed me I qualified for one year of free television, by dish network. My boyfriends eyes lit up like a

childs on Christmas morning. I would have said “No thanks,” but the look in his eyes lead me to say “Ok, sounds great.”

We have had dish network 500 service for four months or so, and wow, now I am addicted to television! I love my dish 500. I dvr all of my favorite shows and watch things I never imagined watching ...

• previously.

If I were paying for this service, I might be less than thrilled as many days, there simply is nothing worth watching on television. However the dvr service makes it ideal for me, I can watch whatever I desire at my convenience, with the simple push of a button. I can record every episode of King of the Hill, or Threes Company.

I can fast forward through my commercials, pause or stop the program, and resume watching when I wish.

This part of the service makes it worth while for me and my family.

If it were upto me, I probably wouldn’t continue my service after the year is up, but my darling would be devestated. What can I say? He loves the dish 500 more than I do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23512530680331/k2311a125/12.5.08