USN Whey Protein Supplement  » Health  »
  • This is by far the best supplement I have used in a very long time and I have been through a variety of supplements in order to come across one that fulfills all of my needs
  • Apart from anything else, I love the taste of whey protein and I particularly like the chocolate flavor as usually protein products do not taste that great

• by Jscribe

Getting big the legal way is not as difficult as it may seem as I have discovered with the use of USNs Whey Protein supplement.

This is by far the best supplement I have used in a very long time and I have been through a variety of supplements in order to come across one that fulfills all of my needs.

I do find that most supplements, including

this Whey Protein, are best used in conjunction with others to complement each other and bring out the desired effects in an enhanced way.

Whey Protein has been great for me in building muscle mass that is pure and tangible, as well as in providing my body with all the nutrients it needs for recovery after workout sessions. This is the most complete supplement for me and ...

• the only thing that I could complement it with is creatine monohydrate in small amounts.

Apart from anything else, I love the taste of whey protein and I particularly like the chocolate flavor as usually protein products do not taste that great. It is also very easy to prepare and I love it most with some banana pieces when I mix it with milk and throw it

into the blender.

The physical results on my body are great and I also find that it gives me more energy to sustain myself throughout the whole day, as well as through the workout sessions.

A little bit on the expensive side, but I really think it is all worth it as the desired results are all met, when it comes to my physical conditioning and health state.

Elzanda Kritzinger says :

My husband has a medical problem with low albumin protein levels that started to have a great affect on his health the last 6 months due to the fact that he had liver damage as the result of hemachromatosis diagnosed in 1990. Will your supplements help to upper his levels or do you think it`s not worth due to the nature of his problem. Hope you can assist with this matter urgently. Regards Elzanda Kritzinger

Galega says :

You should rather consider albumin plasma injection. That will be safe and give quick relief. I don’t see it a good idea to let him have high dose of why protein. It may even backfire, creating lots of new problems.

Esther Holman says :

Is it ok to be used by diabetic ?

Galega says :

Protein foods and supplements are usually prescribed to diabetic people. You can take it. But, you should consult a doctor regarding suggestions about the suitable and safe daily dose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34512530640331/k2311a125/12.5.08