USN Grow Extreme supplement  » Health  »
2.0
  • The only reason I could think of that makes this product a bit ineffective for me is that price is a bit low, and I also have a fast metabolism
  • I do think however, that people should try it out at least once or twice, just to see if it works, as I understand that our bodies work differently and some sort of customization should be exercised

• by Jscribe

Of all the supplements I have used over the years, one that has not worked at all for me is Grow Extreme form USN. I have used this product more than five times and found that it does not do anything at all for me.

I am pretty sure that I have been using it correctly and I even went as far as consuming more that the recommended daily

allowance and even taking it in with a variety of different variations, but still got no desirable results at all.

The only thing it did for me was make me feel tired all the time, especially about two to three hours after a workout session that was not even all that intense.

The only reason I could think of that makes this product a bit ineffective for me is that ...

• price is a bit low, and I also have a fast metabolism. I understand that this Grow Extreme is fit to use as a stand alone product, but I really think the only way that it could be effective is to use it some other products, called supplement stacking.

works, as I understand that our bodies work differently and some sort of customization should be exercised.

Having said that though, for me personally, this product is not efficient for me and it is a total waste of money. The only use I have for it could be as a temporary meal replacement protein shake for those days when I am really too busy to grab a bite to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34512530630331/k2311a125/12.5.08