Top car magazine
  • As a natural car enthusiast Top Car mag is one of the monthly reading materials that I buy and I am never disappointed with the content
  • I love all the unique features that they have in the magazine each time as well as all the regular stuff like new car reviews, price listings and car show guides
  • I always find something useful in the Top Car mag, in each and every single issue and this keeps me eager to keep on buying the latest publication
  • I think this is a very informative magazine that will definitely continue to be a part of my life, for as long as I am a car enthusiast

• by Jscribe

As a natural car enthusiast Top Car mag is one of the monthly reading materials that I buy and I am never disappointed with the content.

I love all the unique features that they have in the magazine each time as well as all the regular stuff like new car reviews, price listings and car show guides.

My favorite of all the

features however, is that of the classic cars reviews as it brings me in touch with all that I have missed out on, in terms of cars that were popular before my time. I love reading about the history of the cars as well as the test drivers’ personal experiences of driving the cars, weather they are new or old. This also gives me a platform to compare a whole lot of cars on the market as I am planning on buying one for myself very soon.

I find the styling and language which they communicate in their articles to be very simple and they explain their points in such a way that it is easy for me to understand. I ...

• Top car magazine
      also am never lost when they get really technical as the terms used to explain the concepts are well detailed and I find it easy to relate when there is an abundance of adjectives that are used.

buying the latest publication. I also like the fact that they are very opinionated when giving reviews about particular cars or services surrounding cars and the personal touch makes for very good reading to me.

I think this is a very informative magazine that will definitely continue to be a part of my life, for as long as I am a car enthusiast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 39512530620331/k2311a125/12.5.08