St. George’s Hotel Conference Center  » Business  »
St George’s Hotel, St. George’s Park, Gauteng, South Africa
  • Having said that, I found that the process of me booking the place was quite smooth and the staff which assisted me in this regard was very helpful
  • I think the pricing is very accommodating and fair as I really had the best of the best facilities to work with
  • I really appreciate the professionalism with which the staff at St. George's handle themselves and clients and this very factor really left a lasting impression on me, ensuring that I will consider their services in the future with pleasure

• by Jscribe

As my businesses and business dealings gradually grew over the past few years, I have become a bit more prominent in the local business community and recently, I was required to deliver a motivational talk to young and upcoming business people from in and around my community.

I had to organize the venue myself as well as set up all the media I was to use myself, and the first place that

somehow came to my mind as a venue was the conference center in the St. George’s Hotel. I do not have a clue how I knew about this venue and I guess it all comes down to excellent advertising and marketing.

Having said that, I found that the process of me booking the place was quite smooth and the staff which assisted me in this regard was very helpful. I received great ...

• service and support from them and I really appreciated the little extra mile that they go, as they helped me a lot by organizing things like flip charts, data projectors and even bottled water for me. All I had to do was pay the deposit and then bring my media to set up and deliver my speech.

I think the pricing is very accommodating and fair as I really had the best

of the best facilities to work with.

I really appreciate the professionalism with which the staff at St. George’s handle themselves and clients and this very factor really left a lasting impression on me, ensuring that I will consider their services in the future with pleasure. I had no problems with the facilities and with issues such as double booking and this is what separates good services from great ones, for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41512530590331/k2311a125/12.5.08