Nescafe Coffee  » Food  »
  • One thing I can confidently say though, is that coffee is addictive and I am living evidence of that factor

• by Jscribe

I am a big coffee drinker and I find coffee to be quite a great substitute for alcohol, or the equivalent of alcohol for me, as I do not consume alcohol at all.

One thing I can confidently say though, is that coffee is addictive and I am living evidence of that factor. I cannot start my day without a

cup or two of coffee and I have found a greatly balanced product in Nescafe coffee.

I say Nescafe coffee is well balanced a product because I find it to be sort of a transitional coffee between the very weak instant coffees one gets, to the very strong filter coffees of this world. Over years of consuming coffee, I have ...

• always been on the lookout for such a coffee product that is not too weak that it does not give me the desired caffeine effect and also not so strong that I get pains in my chest area after consumption of about two cups.

I find that Nescafe coffee is best, for me, when consumed with white sugar as well

as fresh, full cream milk. Both these elements, together with the Nescafe coffee itself, make for a very great hot drink for me and it is even better for me during breakfast to complement the food.

Of all the mild coffee brands on the market, I really prefer Nescafe coffee above anything else, although I do not like it much without milk.

Nescafe Coffee

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27512530510331/k2311a125/12.5.08