LUX aroma therapy soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also find that LUX soap acts as some sort of insect repellent as mosquitoes do not come anywhere near me after a bath session with the LUX aroma therapy soap range

• by Jscribe

I have always thought that there isn’t much difference in products such as soap but, over the years, I have come to see a difference and realize that some products are just a touch above the rest in the market, with LUX soap being one of them.

I have found LUX to be

very useful for the intended purpose of giving me a full body clean and it comes with a little bit of extra things that add a whole new dimension to the process of taking a bath.

LUX soaps smell so great that I now understand why they are dubbed to be some media ...

• of aroma therapy. I get this relaxed feeling and often feel as if I am doing way more than just taking a bath. I really feel as if I am on some sort of relaxation course that involves some aroma therapy.

After using LUX bath soap I feel rejuvenated and seriously clean and

this goes way more than just skin deep. The soaps all smell great and I particularly love the wild flowers scent. I also find that LUX soap acts as some sort of insect repellent as mosquitoes do not come anywhere near me after a bath session with the LUX aroma therapy soap range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31512530480331/k2311a125/12.5.08