Nivea Baby lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I still tried using Nivea products but it failed to live up to the quality of the old Nivea creme and it had a fragrance that really did not agree with me
  • When Nivea launched its Baby products, I was not interested because I thought that it would be similar to its new products

• by Giada

I grew up using Nivea Creme, the old product that used to be packaged in blue tin cans. It was the only bod cream that made my skin soft and hydrated and it smelled really good.

As the years passed, Nivea developed new products and the original Nivea I knew became obsolete.

I still tried using Nivea products but it failed to live up to

the quality of the old Nivea creme and it had a fragrance that really did not agree with me.

When Nivea launched its Baby products, I was not interested because I thought that it would be similar to its new products.

My baby at 3 months old developed rashes with the baby lotion that my pediatrician recommended so I tried searching for a new baby ...

• lotion.

Out of desperation, I picked the Nivea Baby Creme and decided to try it before moving on to another product.

To my surprise, Nivea Baby Creme made me remember my favorite Nivea Creme of old times.

When I smoothed it on my baby’s arms,legs and back, it was very creamy but non-sticky and it was not oily.

His skin absorbed the creme well and

he smelled good all over.

I inspected the product and it claimed to reduce the risk of allergies, it was tested by dermatologists and it was very mild.

I could not agree less, Nivea Baby Creme do live up to its promise.

When people see my baby, they always say how flawless and healthy his skin is, and it is true, thanks to Nivea Baby Creme!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31512530400331/k2311a125/12.5.08