Babyliss Eco Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • A grey and white casing with easy to use controls, a price tag of £19.99 and being as I was shopping in Boots the Chemists and have a Boots Advantage card it was going to put another 76 points on my card

• by Sarahjh2

So many hairdryers are so fussy! lots of features that I would never need to use, all I wanted was a basic model, a hairdryer that would dry my hair without damaging it.

This Babyliss Eco model dries your hair as quickly as the latest 2000w dryers, but it only uses half of the amount of energy. So in a small way you are doing your bit to Save the Planet.

When I opened the packaging and took the hairdryer out I was pleased to see that it didn’t look like a Spaceship! it was a normal looking hairdryer. A grey and white casing

with easy to use controls, a price tag of £19.99 and being as I was shopping in Boots the Chemists and have a Boots Advantage card it was going to put another 76 points on my card!

As I said so many dryers have many different attachments, nozzles and diffusers etc, mine always just seem to get thrown into the drawer and never used.

I am a wash, dry and go girl!

My hair isn’t long, but it is thick and it does take some amount of drying. I hoped that this Babyliss model would do the trick.

One thing in its favour is ...

• that it uses ionic conditioning, I had heard all about how good this was from a friend of mine.

It means that as you dry your hair it reduces the chance of static and frizz, leaving your hair sleek and smooth, in conjunction with the Eco air system that reduces your energy use then that is two things that are stacked in the hairdryers favour.

The model was easy to handle, light and uncluttered. Though it claims to work on a reduced power it is still very efficient. The air flow is a little cooler than many hairdryers, but heat always damages my hair,

so that’s no bad thing.

Sleek and shiny hair?..yes it was!

If you want uncomplicated hair drying then this model is right up your street, almost along the lines of the earlier hairdryers but with a quiet motor!

The nozzle stays on firmly too, helping to make styling easier.

The two heat settings are ample for my use and if you need to give a wave the final touch just press the green shot button down for a second, this blasts a shot of cool air out to seal a wave or curl.

A basic hairdryer , good value, good performance and im sure that it will be good value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16412530030631/k2311a124/12.4.08