The Beatles Love (Showing at the Mirage)  » Entertainment  »
3400 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • This show was phenominal and definitely worth the price of admission
  • With Cirque de Solei and the Beatles music, it was an incredible experience
  • They played some of the Beatles most famous songs and I found myself singing along the entire time
  • Of all the shows I have seen in Vegas, and I've seen four (Sigfreid and Roy, Chris Angel, and the O Show at the Bellagio) this one was by far the best
  • My only regret would be that with such a huge cast it was always hard to follow everything that going on

• by writechick

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This show was phenominal and definitely worth the price of admission. (We paid close to $150)

There is not a bad seat in the house since the stage is centered.

With Cirque de Solei and the Beatles music, it was an incredible experience.

This young cast incorporated modern dance moves and their

aerial expertise to wow the crowd. They played some of the Beatles most famous songs and I found myself singing along the entire time. They also had an unbelievable feat with four rollerbladers doing their thing on a ramp.

They utilized huge screens during the performance platform to help add to the experience.

• Of all the shows I have seen in Vegas, and I’ve seen four (Sigfreid and Roy, Chris Angel, and the O Show at the Bellagio) this one was by far the best.

The stunts and interpretation set to the Beatles music was awesome.

My only regret would be that with such a huge cast it

was always hard to follow everything that going on. And there was always a lot going on…

If you are going to see one show while in Vegas, make it this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59412529940631/k2311a124/12.4.08