Hotel Sunroute Hiroshima  » Hotels  »
Otemachi, Nakaku, Hiroshima -Japan
  • The location has the best access sightseeing spot within walking distance
  • I prefer to choose Traditional Japan cuisine for my breakfast because I like Japanese food
  • Based on my experience, I recommend this hotel for you who will visit Hiroshima

• by kin_kin

When I visited Hiroshima in last March, I stayed in Sunroute Hotel. I like this hotel location.

The location has the best access sightseeing spot within walking distance.

I just need to across the street when I want to visit the historical place in Hiroshima, Peace Park and The Bomb Museum, and to

enjoy the panoramic of Motoyasu River located near to the Peace park.

I also just need walking about 10 minutes from the hotel to reach shopping areas and downtown restaurant where I could enjoy Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, one of the famous foods in Hiroshima.

The size room in the hotel has a middle size ...

• with European decorated style and it is really clean.

The room facilities are good, I could watch program from satellite TV which is free from my room.

Beside the location, I also like the food they served.

This hotel has two restaurants serving traditional Japanese cuisine and Southern European cuisine.

Guest can choose

base on their preference.

I prefer to choose Traditional Japan cuisine for my breakfast because I like Japanese food.

Based on my experience, I recommend this hotel for you who will visit Hiroshima.

The good location, the clean room, the good food and the friendly staff will make you comfortable during your trip in Hiroshima.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2412529840631/k2311a124/12.4.08