Huggies Dry Comfort Baby Diaper  » Baby care  »
  • But I feel that it is the most cost effective

• by Giada

I am a first time mom and I really had no idea about baby care products until I had my baby boy. My friends recommended a number of baby diaper brands and I had to try 4 other diapers before I was hooked with Huggies Dry Comfort Diapers.

Huggies is quite expensive, in fact it has the highest price among the diapers sold in the local grocery stores.

But I feel that it is

the most cost effective.

My baby changes diapers 4 times a day with Huggies.

When I used the cheaper brands, my baby could use 7 to 8 diapers in 24 hours.

I also liked Huggies Dry Comfort because it traps the wetness and it transforms the liquid into some kind of gel.

Even if the diaper was full, it did not smell and my baby does not become fretful, it does not even leak!

• Because I had been satisfied with Huggies, I had been recommending it to my friends but they feel that it is just too expensive.

I reason that Huggies actually is more cost-effective because you don’t need to use as much diapers in a day.

Huggies also is soft and does not have any plastic component thus, chances of having rashes or developing allergies to the product is very slim.

My baby is happy with

Huggies and I am very much happier with it.

I plan to use Huggies until my baby gets old enough to stop being in diapers.

Huggies also has another line of diapers for toddlers called Pull-up pants which has the same Huggies materials and is worn like undies and even helps in toilet training.

I can’t wait to try that too, but it would probably be a while because my baby is only 3 months old!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54412529830631/k2311a124/12.4.08