Moms in Mind Sarong Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • I have used the sarong carrier when my daughter was a newborn until she was more than a year old
  • I feel the need to use the cloth carrier because I prefer to have my daughter very close to me
  • I think she also likes to be carried in the sarong carrier too
  • For all mommies-to-be, consider buying one for your baby

• by Princess Sarah

I have used the sarong carrier when my daughter was a newborn until she was more than a year old. I feel the need to use the cloth carrier because I prefer to have my daughter very close to me. I think she also likes to be carried in the sarong carrier too. We both enjoy the close bonding from the use of the sarong carrier.

When she was a wee little baby, I used to carry her around as I do my chores. She would observe me

as I cook and clean. I would talk to her and she seems to absorb all the things that she sees around her. I feel that the sarong carrier has allowed her to be more observant of her surroundings. I was also breastfeeding her in the sarong carrier and I could do it in public without much concern, as the sarong hides everything.

The cloth carrier is suitable for mommies on the go. When I need to do some grocery shopping, I use the sarong carrier and my ...

• hands are free to carry all the groceries home. My daughter is safe and snug in the sarong carrier.

There are many ways to carry your baby depending on your baby’s age. The user guide and demonstration video show six ways to carry your child from newborn to three years old. You can continue to carry your child up to the weight of 18 kg. The six ways are the cradle hold, the lying down, the snuggle hold, the hip carry, the kangaroo hold and the piggy back

carry. For me, I stopped carrying my daughter when she weighed more than 10 kg. She was getting too heavy for me and I’d rather put her in her stroller then. Even though the sarong carrier is very comfortable, but the weight of the baby is a cause for consideration, since it may lead to a strain on your back. So you have to be very careful.

For all mommies-to-be, consider buying one for your baby. You will not regret it. It’s a fantastic way to bond with your child!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54412529810631/k2311a124/12.4.08