New Moon by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I like that the titles of her books mean something deep and I like reading through all the books and seeing how her level of writing is improving
  • Overall, I think New Moon is not a bad book and I think that you would like it better if you read it a second time

• by kaorusango

New Moon is the second book in the Twilight series written by Stephanie Meyer. I don’t personally like this book too much because it is filled with sadness. In most of the book, Bella is alone without Edward who left Forks. Bella was crushed after that and even started hearing

his voice when she was in danger. This made her do stupid things like jumping off a cliff or riding motorcycles just so that she could hear his voice again. In the process she spends more time with Jacob who falls in love with her. Although the ending is happy,

• it is difficult to appreciate the book. However, I did notice improvement in Stephanie Meyer’s writing, which showed that she was working hard to improve her writing and I really appreciate that.

New Moon means the entrance of a new person in Bella’s life (Jacob) and a new love. I

like that the titles of her books mean something deep and I like reading through all the books and seeing how her level of writing is improving.

Overall, I think New Moon is not a bad book and I think that you would like it better if you read it a second time.

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17412529730631/k2311a124/12.4.08