Piza Hut .com  » Food  »
  • It was my first online pizza order experience and my first time in a long time ordering from pizza hut
  • Ordering online was convenient and I didn't have to deal with someone rude answering the phone to take my order as I often do when I call to order a pizza from Papa John's
  • When I decided what I wanted I clicked on continue to make payment only to discover I could not use my coupon because what I was ordering was a Pizza Deal
  • Still, I found something new to order that was not a Pizza Deal and was then able to use my coupon
  • I love that because there is less chance for Pizza Hut making a mistake on my order, since the order is written on the screen in front of them

• by Gloria

Yesterday, I ordered pizza from pizzahut.com in order to use a coupon I was given from another website. It was my first online pizza order experience and my first time in a long time ordering from pizza hut. I am a big Papa John’s fan.

Ordering online was convenient and I didn’t have to deal with someone rude answering the phone to take my order as I often do when I call to order a pizza from Papa John’s. This was a relief.

At first ordering online was a bit confusing. There were plenty of

pizza varieties to choose from. When I decided what I wanted I clicked on continue to make payment only to discover I could not use my coupon because what I was ordering was a Pizza Deal. This was considered double coupons somehow though I’m still unclear how. This annoyed me. Shouldn’t there me somewhere on the front page that explains “NO DOUBLE DEALS” it would have saved me time. Still, I found something new to order that was not a Pizza Deal and was then able to use my coupon. When I was ready to ...

• pay there were only two options for payment, cash or gift card. I looked everywhere for a credit card option. There was none that I could find. I decided I would pay cash. I completed my order and within seconds I received a confirmation email of my order in my inbox. I love that because there is less chance for Pizza Hut making a mistake on my order, since the order is written on the screen in front of them. The email confirmation number also came with the pizza hut phone number that would be
        delivering to my house, incase I needed to call and make any last minute changes. I definitely need to make a change. I called to ask if I could pay with credit card. I was told I could and so I did over the phone, but the guy didn’t tell me where I could find this option on line. Oh well. In about 40 minutes my pizza arrived. My order came exactly as I ordered it. Did the flavor of the pizza compare to Papa John’s pizza…. not in my eyes, but it wasn’t bad either.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27412529620631/k2311a124/12.4.08