Titan Fast track watch  » Watches  »
  • I was told that a new set of straps will cost me around Rs

• by iwrite

I have been using the Titan Fast Track Stainless Steel mid-sized strap watch for over two and half years now. It has no extra features.

Its black inside the dial and the dial is metallic.

Its been a style statement for me and it suits all my dresses, be it western or traditional.

It has survived after falling on the ground and in water a number of times.

I had to change the watch battery/cell once after almost one and half years of using it.

The silver plate on the end of the watch had fallen once and after that I continued to use it ...

• because I liked it a lot.

But the metal straps are a pain in the neck at times when the metal wires that form the straps get removed or partially out.

The damaged portions are not a very big damage but they tend to get stuck on clothes and lead to

the removal of threads from your clothes and in turn damaging your clothes.

I am planning to fix that wire thing somehow.

I was told that a new set of straps will cost me around Rs.

400 whereas I bought the watch for Rs.

1700.

But the watch has been a useful companion.

asha says :

I am using fastrack watch model-4038PP02 .somwhow date in that watch got changed.the problem is that i don`t to reset the date.how do I reset the date and time?

iwrite replies :

Hi, you should have pressed the reset button on the watch. Press reset button on the watch and it should show you numbers which should let you set the time. If you need step by step instructions check the product instruction leaflet. If you are unable to fix it yourself, you can get it fixed from your nearest titan showroom. They will help you out free of cost. Just ask them and learn the simple procedure of setting the time so that you can do it on your own next time if you reset it again. I hope this helps. Do vote for my review if this was helpful. Enjoy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64412529600631/k2311a124/12.4.08