Bosch Nexxt Essence front loading washer  » Electronics  »
  • Bosch Nexxt is a front loader and has a number of features I found useful, so I bought it the same day I went shopping for a washer
  • There are three main things I like about Bosch Nexxt - it is very quiet and stable

• by Sana
      I’ve had a Bosch washer before, so I did not have a hard time deciding which washing machine to buy. The first washer served a long time and I never had to repair anything. Bosch Nexxt is a front loader and has a number of features I found useful, so I bought it the same day I went shopping for a washer.

There are three main things I like about Bosch Nexxt - it is very quiet and stable; it washes very well; it is economic. The washer

is so quiet that I can here it working only if I am on the same floor.

The only loud noise is made by centrifuge. Bosch manufacturer says that they use sound-deadening applications including an asynchronous motor and a suspended, vibration-free pump system.

It helps : ) The cleaning performance is very good. Using a right detergent I have my laundry perfectly clean.

Of course there are always spots that need extra attention/treatment, but in general I am very satisfied with the results. Bosch Nexxt combines sensor-controlled wash ...

• cycles and precise temperatures to produce the perfect wash.

There are 15 standard programs for different types of wash and different fabrics (including hand wash, new sanitary program, delicates, wool and active wear, plus multiple combinations). The enclosed manual explains how to use each of these programs, how much energy and water will be used etc.

Besides standard buttons as extra rinse, power wash etc, there is a bleach button allowing for bleach to be added and evenly distributed throughout the wash. When I have especially hard

to wash things I use sanitary program - the temperature then reaches 155 degrees C.

It works better with cotton things. Some artificial fabrics can lose their color (particularly white turning into grey) It’s very important not to overload the washer.

Although it can be loaded with 5 kg of laundry, but some programs allow only 2,5 kg for a better result. All programs work so amazingly well that I can not be more happier with the washer I have now.

I hope that it serves as long as my previous Bosch.

Pam Ayo says :

how do you drain the storage tank. I just bought a washer that had been used for a couple of months then stored for 6. As you can guess the water smells. Thanks.

Galega says :

It is not as such tough to drain water out of washer hose. You should first remove the washer drain hose from the drain, put the hose on the floor and let the water drain into a bucket or pan. Finally, tilt the front of the washer 4 to 6 inches off the ground to get all remaining water in the pump to flow out of the drain hose into the bucket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1640552960331/k2311a054/5.4.06