Good Advice Pet food  » Pets  »
  • I find that Good Advice dog food and cat food is the kind they seem to like the best
  • I have noticed on our store shelf their is a variety of types of the Good Advice cat food
  • The only problem is that I can only find that brand at HEB stores

• by LP Jardine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

As an owner of cats and dogs I am constantly looking for healthy well priced food to feed them.

I find that Good Advice dog food and cat food is the kind they seem to like the best. It is also reasonably priced under 5.00 dollars a bag.

I have to be careful what

kind of food I feed a particular cat and Good Advice works even better than some recommended by a vet or the higher priced food like Iams or Science Diet.

When I feed Good Advice pet food to my cats and dogs, their coats are very soft and glossy, their eyes are bright and ...

• they are very healthy. Also the food does not cause diarreah like some kinds do.

I have noticed on our store shelf their is a variety of types of the Good Advice cat food. Mine seem to prefer the chicken flavor. Although, they will eat the other varieties as well.

The only problem

is that I can only find that brand at HEB stores. Luckily, there are quite a few HEB stores near where I live.

I am glad I was able to find a decently priced pet food, that works so well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29412529510631/k2311a124/12.4.08