United Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • But, aside from the food, everything went well

• by hornetlover

It was not my first time to travel by air. My fiance and I traveled by plane from Manila to HK, then from HK to Chicago. Going to Chicago, we took United Airlines. The plane was so huge, for the business class seats. You can play hide and seek right on their seats. You can even exercise. My fiance and I were on

the economy seats and that was fine for me but my fiance is a big person, he can hardly seat.

The crews including the stewards and the stewardess, they are all so nice. They have American stewardess, Chinese steward and stewardess who speaks Chinese and Cantonese and Mandarin, English steward. They give instructions in every languages because United Airlines have passengers from other nations. and ...

• it was so nice that they can accommodate all the passengers. Their food serving is fine. Three meal a day. But, I do not like the foods. That is the thing that I did not enjoy during that trip.

But, I am thumbs up with the bathroom. United Airlines bathroom is so clean and all the things you will need is right there.

When you flush the toilet bowl? You will not be afraid that you will feel like you are going to eject. That was my greatest fear when taking a flight. The bathroom. I am so afraid of the noise it makes whenever I flushed the bowl.

But, aside from the food, everything went well… I love the trip with United Airlines.

I sure wanna take another flight with them.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40412529480631/k2311a124/12.4.08