Days Inn Indianapolis  » Hotels  »
8275 Craig St., Indianapolis
  • They took a long time to explain the best routes to us
  • I thought we had done that because our rooms were in sequential order but when we got there we realized 220 was on the opposite hallway than 219
  • I can't say I don't recommend this hotel due to their excellent customer service but the condition of the rooms make it hard for me to not say, Look around

• by outdoorgirl987

My FFA chapter rented rooms from the Days Inn. I had four rooms and 10 students and one chaperone.

The hotel knew it was having a lot of high school students for the convention held in October and the customer service was outstanding. They gave free keys to customers who locked themselves out of the room, had a great continental breakfast in a clean, comfortable large room, and they

had a snack bar filled with snacks for a reasonable price. We asked for directions numerous times and the staff were very helpful. They took a long time to explain the best routes to us.

I do have to say the rooms themselves were awful. I had a little bit of a head cold and my room smelled of cigarette smoke. My room said it was non smoking but ...

• it obviously had not been enforced. The sheets were so heavily bleached my skin itched when I slept in them. The carpets were filthy and needed to be replaced. My room was next to the convention hall and a wedding reception kept me up all night.

When booking for a school group it is important to get rooms together in a group. I thought we

had done that because our rooms were in sequential order but when we got there we realized 220 was on the opposite hallway than 219. My students rooms were spread way out and this made it hard for me to keep tabs on them.

I can’t say I don’t recommend this hotel due to their excellent customer service but the condition of the rooms make it hard for me to not say, “Look around”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2412529380531/k2311a124/12.4.08