Dollar Rental Car Indianapolis  » Car rental  »
6174 W Minnesota St., Indianapolis
  • I would rent from Dollar only if my budget said this would be the only option but would recommend another company if you can afford to do so

• by outdoorgirl987

I went to Indianapolis during an FFA convention. When a city has a convention, businesses should expect to have many people checking in at the same time. Dollar Rental Car was not prepared for the customers who had reservations for a rental car.

We had made our reservations 5 months prior to this trip. I called and confirmed

our reservation before we left. Yet when we got to the airport to pick up our two vans we had rented, we had a long wait. It seems they did not have enough vans but were expecting one back anytime. We had to wait for that van to make it back and get cleaned.

The lady working the counter ...

• tried very hard to accommodate us. She did all paperwork and took our credit card numbers so all we had to do was wait for a van and take the shuttle to pick it up.

When we dropped the van off, we were a long ways from the terminal in the airport. Their location is down residential area adjacent

to the airport. The signs they used to get us there are for the new name of the business since Dollar was bought out by another company. This caused confusion for drop off.

I would rent from Dollar only if my budget said this would be the only option but would recommend another company if you can afford to do so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412529370531/k2311a124/12.4.08