Lightspeed Research Paid Surveys
  • I would never recommend a paid survey site from which I had not personally received a check, and Lightspeed has now passed that particular test

• by story3girl
      The Good: Lightspeed pays. I would never recommend a paid survey site from which I had not personally received a check, and Lightspeed has now passed that particular test.

The Bad: They don’t pay much.

Surveys pay points, and it takes several twenty minute surveys

to rack up enough points for even a ten minute payout.

This means that your hourly pay rate is not actually very high, and I don’t suggest you quit your day job.

The Rest: Lightspeed sends me more surveys than any other company form whom I ...

• work.

As I said above, these surveys don’t pay very much, but eventually the points do accumulate.

Once, I was selected to take part in a survey on my cleaning methods, for which I needed to respond to a short 5-minute survey every day for two weeks.

This paid out a far higher per-hour rate than the other studies, but I’ve only been invited to one of these once.

All in all, this site is rather middle-of-the-road.

If you have the extra time, and would like a few extra bucks, by all means sign up and enjoy the rewards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 640552920231/k2311a054/5.4.06