Samsung SF-5100 3-in-1 Machine  » Electronics  »
  • Amazingly though, after reading its manual and user's guide, I found Samsung SF-5100 so simple and easy to operate
  • The toner lasts for 6-8 months which I think is reasonable enough considering its price per unit

• by Spygirl

I am not really a geek when it comes to electronics or modern technology. So perhaps this review will benefit those who are just simple minded like me.

We bought this Samsung SF-5100 machine a year ago to replace our land phone and fax machine.

Samsung SF-5100 is a three-in-one machine: facsimile, phone and photocopier.

I was

first intimidated by the look of it as I was thinking it might be so complicated to operate.

Amazingly though, after reading its manual and user’s guide, I found Samsung SF-5100 so simple and easy to operate.

Samsung SF-5100 has a 6-second document scan system which makes my work easier and fast.

It also has a very fast ...

• transmission of documents being faxed or received.

Samsung SF-5100 is quiet and documents run smoothly.

The toner lasts for 6-8 months which I think is reasonable enough considering its price per unit.

Having owned a Samsung SF-5100, I think I just have a machine that is very helpful to my everyday work.

Being able to work at home

with this machine I feel like I have my own office in the comforts of my home.

Who doesn’t want a machine that is multi-functional? Now, I also have a photocopier which is not usually found in households.

How about that Samsung SF-5100 is highly recommended for people who are working from home or have their home-based business like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16312529130731/k2311a123/12.3.08