Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Two-Door Refrigerator  » Electronics  »
  • Unfortunately, the size of the fridge is too big for the space that is allotted in my kitchen
  • Although those two features are the best that Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator has got, you will also fall in love with the well organized format of the inside layers and storage system of this product

• by Spygirl

Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator is the fridge that my sister has. When I was considering to buy my own refrigerator, this was on the top of my list among other brands of refrigerators.

Although Whirlpool has the reputation of being a little bit expensive than other products, it also has the good reputation when it comes to quality and “high-technology”

features.

Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator has its own ice maker from which you can make either ice cubes or crushed ice.

That is an awesome feature, isn’t it? This is the feature that made my husband wanted to buy the same fridge.

Unfortunately, the size of the fridge is too big for the space that is allotted in my kitchen.

Since I have a very limited space at home I had to settle for a smaller size, one-door fridge.

Aside from the ice-maker, Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator has also its own water dispenser/water filter.

So you don’t need to buy a separate water dispenser for your kitchen nor buy bottled, purified water.

That’s not all.

Although ...

• Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Two-Door Refrigerator
      those two features are the best that Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator has got, you will also fall in love with the well organized format of the inside layers and storage system of this product.

Since Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator is huge and has got two-doors, you have lots of room, left and right, for food storage.

The inside storage for fruits

and vegetables has also the capability to keep the fruits and vegetables fresh and crispy for longer period.

I will make sure that once I move in to a bigger place for my family, I will surely take a unit of this product to move in with me as well.

Whirlpool ED5FVGXSS Refrigerator is a beautiful, awesome, guaranteed high quality product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16312529120731/k2311a123/12.3.08