Poeme Perfume Spray By Lancome  » Perfume  »
  • I can't express enough how much I love this perfume
  • I am definite that once you have tried Poeme you will never regret spending a bit more for a bottle of perfume that is as good as this one

• by Spygirl

I can’t express enough how much I love this perfume. Poeme is one perfume in my collection that I will never ever allow to run out of and see the bottle finished.

No way.

Poeme has been in the market from the very first time I became aware of perfume brands

and started my collection.

It was one of the first perfume bottles in my collection.

Poeme has a very feminine, sophisticated and classy scent in it.

My mom and my two sisters love this perfume as much as I love it.

It is a bit expensive but I don’t really ...

• care.

If I have saved money for a bottle of perfume and I can only buy one, then, Poeme will be on the top of my list for sure.

Poeme is also the perfume that will make people turn their heads.

Its scent is simply attractive and irresistable.

Ladies, you

have to try this.

I am definite that once you have tried Poeme you will never regret spending a bit more for a bottle of perfume that is as good as this one.

Poeme is worth the money that you spend for a bottle.

A single spray will last for a day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56312529100731/k2311a123/12.3.08