Gmail  » Web sites  »
  • Now, I can do all the formatting I couldnt do before

• by Reviewstreambird

I started out with a Hotmail account, and then graduated to a Yahoo account. but then, I found Gmail! A friend of mine introduced me to gmail, at first, I was reluctant to leave Yahoo. I had already parted company a bit with Hotmail, and was just

getting used to my Yahoo account…but he used two words that were the convincer for me…”unlimited space”.

Technically, Gmail offerede so much space to email account users that it was near impossible to over run the account. My prayers were answered! But the aesthetics of gmail could not compare to Yahoo.

Gmail initially reminded me of Hotmail…. very very basic.

I was not able to format my emails…at all…. no alignment, no text size amendments, no font colour changes, no highlighting….

and did I mention…no bolding? But I just could not resist ...

• Gmail
      Gmail…there was just something about it…. Now I have over ten, maybe een over fifteen email account…and I know for sure…almost three quarters of them are gmail….

But my formatting problems were soon resolved…the guys at Google are listening! Now, I can do all the formatting I

couldnt do before. Thank you gmail.

Not a bounced email, no trouble having to type in an extension wehn I want to log in, and thank goodness, my emails no longer bounce…. i cant recall ever deleting a mail from Gmail account….

and I still have lots of space left.

Gmail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20312529070731/k2311a123/12.3.08