Oil of Olay Regenerist  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found myself in a situation where I had to choose between a bleaching cream or one of the newest craves in skin care

• by Yvette
      Oil of Olay Regenerist is a top of the line, over the counter skin treatment. Recently, I experienced dark blotches on my skin due to a sudden outbreak of pimples and minor skin irrations.

After clearing up the pimples using over the counter pimple medications;

I found myself in a situation where I had to choose between a bleaching cream or one of the newest craves in skin care…over the counter skin regenerating systems.

Although there were many brands to choose from; I chose Oil of Olay Regenerist because I ...

• trust Oil of Olay to deliver premium products.

And, eventhough it was a bit out of my normal Walmart price range for skin care products; I took a chance and invested $25+.

I have no complaints.

Regenerist slowly but surely takes off the dead top

layer of your skin; leaving your skin looking younger and rejuvenated.

Also, it seems to have lightened the dark blotches.

Also, the two step system only takes about 5 minutes twice a week.

Kudos to Oil of Olay! I will be a customer for a very long time!

Oil of Olay Regenerist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3140552890231/k2311a054/5.4.06