The Ellen Degeneres Show - Preparing for Chris Matthews  » TV  »

• by reviewstreambird

It’s no secret I am in love with Ellen. But like i’ve said over and over again, not the Portia kinda love…But apparently, I’m not the only one. On a previous visit to the show, the Ellen Degeneres Talk Show that is, Mr.

Chris Matthews himself proceeded to engage Ellen in a round of dance………oh yes……. I said dance.

For some reason, Ellen was all over the stage with Chris Matthews, and ended up pretty close to him

…and when I say pretty close, I mean really really close. so much so, that she almost fell.

and in her attempt to not lose her balance, she found herself in Chris Matthews’ arms, her back towards his body…and in his attempt to try to prevent her from falling, he proceeds to cluth on to her upper body…. and by upper body, I’m referring to her breasts….

Now Ellen, being the good sport that she is, took a few candid shots ...

• of that image, and built a few episodes of her show around that infamous touching incident, and how she’d be preparing for Chris Matthews’ next visit to the show…and let me tell you, she went as far as to hire a self defence coash to get herself prepared…practicing the bold walk…and screaming “no Chris Matthews no Chris Matthews…stop Chris Matthews”. I had no idea who this Chris Matthews fellow was , so of course I
        went to look him up….

so of course, I got excited. and awaited his return to the show….

thinking Ellen would continue with her little joke on him and make the show even funnier when he came back…well…he did return…. and I was most disappointed….

there was no drama…. to be frank, that interview was one of Ellen’s more boring ones in recent times….

I wonder why there was no dunking…Why didnt you dunk him Ellen? Nonetheless…I’ll not stop watching the show! Disappointment or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10312528890731/k2311a123/12.3.08