Libman Mop
  • I'd highly recommend the Libman mop to anyone looking to buy a new mop that keeps your floors clean and your hands dry

• by marleymauve
      I purchased my Libman Mop when I moved several years ago and still own the same mop with a different head. The mop has a movable cylinder over it that allows you to wring out the mop without getting your hands dirty.

The cylinder snaps up and out of the way while you are mopping and allows

you to push it down when you need to wring out the water in the mop without getting wet.

I love this mop.

The mop head itself is replaceable inexpensively and the actual mop itself was under $15 The mop head is full of strips of material much like a J-Cloth and is easily washable and does ...

• an excellent job of scrubbing.

I find this mop excellent.

I can wring it out easily while mopping and when I’m finished with the floors it doesn’t hang, dripping and waiting to dry which often causes a musty smell in the mop.

The wringer allows the mop to dry fairly quickly because it’s not sitting in water.

/> I really like this mop and like the fact that the mop head doesn’t need constant replacement.

You can wash it in your washing machine or simply soak it in bleach.

Mine has lasted a very long time between replacements.

I’d highly recommend the Libman mop to anyone looking to buy a new mop that keeps your floors clean and your hands dry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5340552880231/k2311a054/5.4.06