Hard Rock Hotel Bali  » Hotels  »
Denpasar, Bali
  • Great atmosphere here, the crowd just amazing
  • But I think it wouldn't be worthwile if you just stay in the room, because the world outside is even more interesting
  • This is the best facility of this hotel for me
  • I bet you won't regret to stay in this hotel
  • But I think this hotel is more likely to visit with your friends rather than your family

• by Madboy

Last year holiday was unforgetable for me. Can you imagine, that my family got a free voucher to stay in Hard Rock Hotel Bali for 3 days in a double bed room? It means party time! I just can’t wait to get there and go crazy :p

The hotel is located face to face with the famous Kuta beach. So it is very easy to access the beach from here. Just a few steps from the lobby, and you’ll get the sand on your feet!

The interior design of this wonderful hotel is very unique. You could see many boxes of guitar from the guitar legend on the walls. A big posters of a

famous rock band, such as the Beattles, Nirvana and others in every corner. Entering this hotel just like entering a big museum of rock n roll.

Just a few steps from the lobby you’ll find the Centerstage, which contains bar, stage and also the live band, yeah live band dude! We can watch their performance almost every hour! Their performance getting hotter by the night! So get ready to roll it guys!

Feel bored with the bands? Wanna get high and meet some hot chicks? Just bring your ass to the Hard Rock Cafe, you can access it via the swimming pool. This is the real party time! Great atmosphere here, the crowd just ...

• amazing. DJ’s plays top 40 but sometimes house mix. With a few shot from the bottle you just can’t stop dancing.

The room itself is very comfortable. The bathroom very clean and the interior design is creatively unique. This room just made me want to stay in it everytime! But I think it wouldn’t be worthwile if you just stay in the room, because the world outside is even more interesting! So I decided to try the swimming pool.

The swimming pool is located outside near the Hard Rock Cafe. It is a big pool which is surrounded by some poolside cabanas which you can rent for some bux. There is also a man-made

sand island in the middle of the pool. The design of this pool feels vey relaxing, just like in the beach, it doesn’t feels like a common swimming pool at all! If you decided to stay a few days in this hotel, you can’t miss the swimming pool! This is the best facility of this hotel for me.

Overall, this Hard Rock Hotel offers so much fun to me and my family.

I bet you won’t regret to stay in this hotel. But I think this hotel is more likely to visit with your friends rather than your family. Because everything in this hotel can make you go crazy and you never want to leave it. Hahahaha

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2312528720631/k2311a123/12.3.08