Why Men lies and women can’t read the maps  » Books  »
  • I completed this book just about two days before and I'm quite impressed by what mentioned in the book
  • If you want to know more and learn some amazing stuff about both the sexes then go and buy this book

• by Prakhar

“Why men lies and women can’t read the maps” a book by Allan and Barbara Pease. I completed this book just about two days before and I’m quite impressed by what mentioned in the book.

All the details in the book are the result of lots of resarch work.

This book helped me

a lot in understanding opposite sex brainthoughts and patterns we follow.

This book also helped me in improving my communication level and tought me what to say,when to say and how to say in communication with opposite/same sex.

After reading this book you’ll be able to observe the difference in Men and ...

• Women understanding power,their needs and why fight starts over small things.

As for example”According to book,The women brain is hardwired to do different task at same time,like talking over phone, watching t.

v simultaneously eating.

Thus she can do all three work together but Men brain is prepared to do one task at

a time,they have single track brain and they fail if they try to do different task at same time.

The same thing also apply in communication,and thus become the reason of fight in many houses.

If you want to know more and learn some amazing stuff about both the sexes then go and buy this book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17312528640631/k2311a123/12.3.08