Sephora Oil Blotting Film
  • I thought my skin wasn't oily so nothing would show up
  • I like to use these films about halfway through my day

• by sparkles mcclure

I was a little skeptical at first. I thought my skin wasn’t oily so nothing would show up. The oil that I did have made the film almost see-through!

The film itself is this odd material that soaks up the oil on your face. It’s nice to be able to soak up

the oil and not disturb your makeup. It doesn’t leave any residue as you might expect. It has a nice pleasant clean scent.

I like to use these films about halfway through my day. It’s easy to just grab one and swipe it across your face. After I use it I like ...

• to reset my powder. It seems to last a bit longer after the oil is removed from your face.

At Sephora, you can purchase a pack of these films for $10.00 and it includes 50 sheets. The 50 sheets of film will last the average person about a month or less. Stock

up on these little gems because your face will not thank you enough.

I rate this product at 10/10 because I was stunned they actually worked and because they are economical. Plus, you can always cut them in half and make 100 sheets of film. It’s a good value for the service they provide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31212528590431/k2311a122/12.2.08