Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill  » Books  »
  • I bought a book long time ago, the book is called Think and Grow Rich
  • Overall, I like the book Think and Grow Rich because when we think hard, we will get what we desire
  • I recommend reading this book because it is a great book to help you get a new mindset to become a richer person

• by sdas86

I bought a book long time ago, the book is called “Think and Grow Rich”. It is a book by Napoleon Hill. The book mainly teaches people to think positive and think hard what we want in life.

I read the book and I learn a lot from the book. It is a book that teaches

me to make more money in life and teaches me to think harder and work harder to get what I want in life.

I finished reading the book within 2 weeks time and now I am going to read the book again. I need to change my mindset to become richer in life. According to the book,

• one can become rich if you have faith in the thing you want to do. Desire is the starting point of a successful story, so we need to have desire on the thing we want in life and make it happen. I am applying the theories discussed in the book in my studies, my life and
        my desire. So far, I am quite successful using all the theories in my life.

Overall, I like the book “Think and Grow Rich” because when we think hard, we will get what we desire. I recommend reading this book because it is a great book to help you get a new mindset to become a richer person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17212528580431/k2311a122/12.2.08