Sephora Brand Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • These little mini bottles only cost $2-4 and are totally worth much more than that
  • In my experience with the Sephora Brand Nail Polish it doesn't chip nearly as much as most other polishes
  • I like the small size because you get to try it out without making the full commitment of a full bottle

• by sparkles mcclure

I love my Sephora Brand Nail Polish! These little mini bottles only cost $2-4 and are totally worth much more than that. I especially like the Baby Pink color. On my finger nails it looks like my normal pink color, but brighter and with some shine.

This color is really nice to use

as the color for a French Manicure. It’s sophisticated enough to use alone or in combination with a white or cream color to complete a typical French Manicure.

The smell is horrible as you can expect, but the color is thick and easy to apply. The brush makes it nice to apply because ...

• it’s a good quality brush. In my experience with the Sephora Brand Nail Polish it doesn’t chip nearly as much as most other polishes. It’s best to apply a coat of clear polish every couple of days to get the most out of the color base.

I give this nail polish an average

rating of 7/10 because of the smell and the cheaper than normal price. It’s a decent polish. I like the small size because you get to try it out without making the full commitment of a full bottle. The small size makes it easy to slip into your purse for random touch-ups as needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31212528570431/k2311a122/12.2.08