Mary Kay Time Wise 3-in-1-Cleanser
  • I like this product so much because I have very dry skin that has oily patches and this cleans away my dead skin cells, makeup and also moisturizers where I need it

• by sparkles mcclure

This is one of my favorite Mary Kay products! The Time Wise 3-in-1-Cleanser is a very creamy cleanser with small micro-beads that gently clean your face, help to remove makeup, and exfoliate your skin.

this cleans away my dead skin cells, makeup and also moisturizers where I need it. I love the smell.

What I do is either clean my face in the shower (the flip-top lid makes this a breeze), or I just wash my face in the sink. I use it on my ...

• tender spots like right under my eyes and on my eyelids to remove my eye make up. Sometimes you have to wash your face twice if you have on too much make up.

This cleanser is not cheap. It costs around $30, but when you use it you will be able

to tell where your money went. The good thing is that since it’s from Mary Kay, chances are that you can get a free sample to make sure you like it before you buy it!

I give this product a solid 9/10 for the brand name, ease of usage, and benefits to my skin.

Christine Ballentine says :

I tried 2 different samples of Mary kay 3-in-1 cleanser and I liked the product that was a clear gel, the other one was white and creamy. I want to order the clear one but do not know if it is the dry normal skin product or the oily skin product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53212528190431/k2311a122/12.2.08