Del Monte Tomato juice  » Food  »
  • For me growing old doesn't mean you also need to look old, I have so many options but still at the end of it I stick on what gives me the best result
  • Before I thought that tomatoes are just for cooking like tomato paste, sauce and others until they introduced this kind of product
  • I just noticed that my skin become healthier, looking at it in the mirror I seen a young and radiant looking skin
  • Like I said I come up and end consuming tomato juice aside from it's natural, it's easy and most of all it won't cost you so much so have money and saving for more other important things

• by lien

For me growing old doesn’t mean you also need to look old, I have so many options but still at the end of it I stick on what gives me the best result. It may sound weird and odd but since I started to drink tomato juice to see what it could give to me and I didn’t thought I would drink this kind of drink.

Before I thought

that tomatoes are just for cooking like tomato paste, sauce and others until they introduced this kind of product.

It becomes a part my healthy lifestyle to drink one to two bottle of tomato juice everyday.

I just noticed that my skin become healthier, looking at it in the mirror I seen a young and radiant looking skin.

It becomes an ingredient of my daily beauty regimen.

Nowadays there are ...

• so many ways of delaying skin aging like dermatology, surgery and even cosmetics but what we don’t know yet is that there are so many natural ways to do it.

We always have the choice on how to be beautiful either to go natural or artificial ways that can cause side effects that we don’t know.

Like I said I come up and end consuming tomato juice aside from

it’s natural, it’s easy and most of all it won’t cost you so much so have money and saving for more other important things.

It also protect me from free radicals of environment that could harm me in different ways.

It has lycopene proven to protect us from diseases like degenerative illnesses or cancer.

One bottle could give you more of what you needed in and out of your body

Joseph Kelly says :

What stores in Glasgow Scotland sell Del Monte Toamto Juice cartons?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27212527960331/k2311a122/12.2.08