Rayman II  » Games  »
  • I like the characters and the way the game is made
  • Even with all the experience you earn throughout the game, it can be very hard
  • I know some people who simply couldn't find out how to do it, so they had to use walkthroughs (but maybe that's because they were lazy)

• by kaorusango

Rayman 2 (the playstation version) is about Rayman and his journey. The game has quests like collecting lums in order to have special magic which help a lot later on.

The game has a great storyline and can get pretty challenging which is really great.

I like the characters and the way the game is made.

It

made me comfortable because Rayman is a cool and powerful character but at the same time kept me alert at time because of monsters suddenly popping out which was scary sometimes, but a lot of fun.

The game keeps introducing new characters, some who are our friends, some who we have to save and some who we ...

• have to fight.

The game has side quests in which you can earn energy by winning.

Some quests include jumping up boxes and some are like sitting on a roller coaster and dodging thorns while trying to collect lums.

The game becomes quite hard as you progress through it, especially the end.

Even with all the experience

you earn throughout the game, it can be very hard.

Often you have to find a solution as to how you can survive.

I know some people who simply couldn’t find out how to do it, so they had to use walkthroughs (but maybe that’s because they were lazy).

Overall it’s a challenging and fun game to play.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28212527770331/k2311a122/12.2.08