Red Robin Restaurant Spotsylvania VA  » Restaurants  »
10109 Jefferson Davis Highway Spotsylvania Virginia
  • I really enjoyed my meal at the Red Robin and the best part of the whole deal was that it was free
  • I thought it was very nice that I got a free drink
  • I would recommend the Red Robin restaurant in Spotsylvania at any time

• by snowy

I recently went to Spotsylvania’s Red Robin Restaurant because it was my birthday and I had a coupon for a free burger and fries. I was taken to a small boothm after being greeted. It was lunchtime when I arrived, about 12:30 PM.

The restaurant was fairly crowded. It was a Friday and alot of people seemed to be spending their lunch hour there.

My server introduced herself and took my drink order in a timely manner. The drinks were bottomless and it was a good thing since they were expensive. The iced tea with pomegranet syrup which I got was 2.79.

I ordered the Bayou bacon burger which came with a cornmeal bun and fries. The burger and fries were were very tasty, but alittle bit on ...

• the small side. The fries, I was pleased to find out were bottomless also so I ordered a second helping. They were crisp and tasty. The other thing that my server did that was nice was to put a second glass of ice tea on the table without my asking for it.

I really enjoyed my meal at the Red Robin and the

best part of the whole deal was that it was free. The drink also it turned was free.

They technically should have charged me for it. I thought it was very nice that I got a free drink. needless to say I left a nice tip.

I would recommend the Red Robin restaurant in Spotsylvania at any time. This is a good place for lunch or special occasions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7212527760331/k2311a122/12.2.08