Soul Calibur 2  » Games  »
  • I love fighting games, especially when I have people I can play with
  • What I like to do is divide the people up

• by kaorusango

I love fighting games, especially when I have people I can play with. Fighting games are great not only to entertain yourself, but also to entertain guests in parties. Soul Calibur 2 is an great game for this purpose. There are many modes which you can enter depending on whether you are alone or with a partner (or 7!). The first is the story mode where you learn of the life of the character (s). This is when you want to play alone or learn some

moves of the character if you think you have a favorite character. My personal favorites are Taki and Ivy, so I made sure to complete their stories! The next mode is arcade, which is also something you might want to do alone or take turns with, but not suitable for a party. Then there is the team battle, this is against the machine, but there is a mode of team battle (where you chose players up to 8) where you can do it in a versus ...

• mode. Speaking of versus mode, there is a mode where you can fight against only one character of the opponent. But going back to the team battle, if you have 2 people and one is terrible, give that player more characters and give the better one fewer characters to make it even. What I like to do is divide the people up. For example, if there are, say 8 people (including myself), then I either give one character per person, or give two characters per person.

Now, the game itself I like better than something like Tekken, because there is much more mobility, and you can use the round moving thing rather than having to press buttons, which enables tricky combinations and fast-paced fighting. There are plenty of moves to learn which can be very difficult to execute too. I also like the alternate costumes, because it lets you be the same person in versus mode.

All in all this is a very enjoyable game and I am glad to own it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28112527480831/k2311a121/12.1.08