Super Mario Brother Nintendo DS
  • I love the added features such as the gigantic state which gives me indestructible status and I also love the fact that I can play this game for hours and hours on end, as there are so many stages to go through and I have never ever finished a Super Mario game
  • The is also great control and I like the fact that there are no technical glitches such as getting stuck or freezing

• by Jscribe

I have always loved the Super Mario games and they have evolved and grown with me over the years. Super Mario, in any form remains one of the most timeless games ever to hit the industry and while the gaming consoles are constantly improving, I find that not much can be done to change the Super Mario series in essence.

The only really nice improvement that I have come across is the fact that the three dimensional aspect had been explored

and phased in with machines such as the Play Station.

Super Mario Bros on the Nintendo DS though, which I have been playing for a couple of months now, does not have much by way of improvements from the very earliest of titles and I really think that Nintendo could do a bit more with their graphics.

Nonetheless, I always have a great load of fun when playing Super Mario Bros on the DS as it really makes me feel as if ...

• I am indulging in a classic golden oldie, in modern times. I love the added features such as the gigantic state which gives me indestructible status and I also love the fact that I can play this game for hours and hours on end, as there are so many stages to go through and I have never ever finished a Super Mario game. I also have never come across somebody who has claimed to finish it either, but this particular
        version on the Nintendo DS seems to me as if it does have an ending as realize and increase in difficulty as I advance with each stage.

This is a great game for me and it keeps me entertained for many hours and I really have a lot of fun playing it and exploring all the new added features. The is also great control and I like the fact that there are no technical glitches such as getting stuck or freezing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28112527270731/k2311a121/12.1.08