Faber Castell Highlighters  » Other  »
  • These are very convenient for me in every sense, as their tips are just the right thickness and cover all the areas that I need them to excellently
  • I have never experienced any untidiness and I really love the precision of the tips
  • I definitely think this is a quality product and I will certainly continue using it for as long as I am active in the academic and corporate worlds

• by Bscribe

As a student, one of my most useful pieces of stationery, are the Faber Castell highlighters. I have four of these in the colors green, blue, yellow and pink. I also found that experimenting with a mixture of two or more of these colors yields new colors, such as pink and yellow to make orange.

These are very convenient for me in

every sense, as their tips are just the right thickness and cover all the areas that I need them to excellently. I also found that they last very long, as I have had them for two years of constant, everyday use, and they are particularly useful because they do not dry out when I have forgotten to replace the caps, even ...

• for prolonged periods of up to twelve hours.

Using these Faber Castell highlighters have brought about a whole new element of creativity in my studying tasks and they are also great for me when I need to add a little bit of color to my presentation posters in a professional sort of way.

I really think that the four basic colors that

they come in are more than enough for all my spectrum needs as I can extend them by mixing colors. I have never experienced any untidiness and I really love the precision of the tips.

I definitely think this is a quality product and I will certainly continue using it for as long as I am active in the academic and corporate worlds.

jessica says :

are they toxic???

Jules Li says :

Jessica, the answer is no, these are non-toxic.

Galega says :

Highlighter is made of Pyranine.

It is synthesized from pyrenetetrasulfonic acid and a solution of sodium hydroxide in water under reflux. The trisodium salt crystallizes as yellow needles when adding an aqueous solution of sodium chloride.

It is not as such toxic. However, it is recommended to not take it orally or touching by lips/tongue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12112527190731/k2311a121/12.1.08