The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PS3
  • Well, overall I still like this game so much, and I recommend you all to play this game

• by koizumi akira

I already play these game few months a go, and I really enjoy this kind of game. I already finish the main story, almost every side quest, and almost every dungeon, basement in this game. It is really fun you know, especially if you are role playing game and action adventure fans.

This game is really well developed, and it seem the developer trying to pleasure the gamer by using some user-friendly feature. For example, the place that we play this game is really huge, and it is bad idea

if you going around on foot, it will be take a lot of time. And it will be ruin the whole game, and this game developer realize about that, and they provide the auto journey feature, this is a really great thing, you can moving to any guild without takes a lot of time, it only take 10 second to moving to another place. That’s great, if the developer create great game, the feedback will be great too.

Oh yeah, I almost most forget to tell you about the character ...

• creation. Similar with other role-playing-game, this game provides us the character customize option. This also my favorite thing in this game, I always trying to make the character looks similar to me, but until now I never succeed, but it’s OK, I still like playing this game no matter what.

As I mention before, there are many place around this game, and it has good variety of enemy too, and also great and unique item around. Fighting zombie and ghost in the tomb, fighting brigand, and many more. This

is important element to create role playing game, the surprise element must be great, combine with randomize and details will be perfect.

But there is some negative things in this game. There is a glitch in the loading screen, like a flash on your screen. Also the common people around the game response badly, they usually talking repeatedly, if you want makes great game you must pay attention in small thing like this.

Well, overall I still like this game so much, and I recommend you all to play this game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28112527140731/k2311a121/12.1.08