Olay Total Effects (cream cleanser)
  • I uses the cleanser twice a day and I can say that I really love the effect it gives on my skin
  • I thought Olay was a bit expensive at first but after using it for more than a month now, I can say it was worth all my money
  • The best thing about it aside from being effective, is, the content lasts longer
  • I recommend this product to women of all ages who are very concern on their skin

• by pehpot

I was in hunt for a good facial cleanser because I am experiencing a pimple break out on face. My old facial wash is not that effective on controlling my pimples anymore. I have seen in television commercial that Olay is effective on fighting pimples. Although a bit pricey, I still bought the Olay Total Effects

facial cleanser.

The first few days that I used the cleanser, there was a visible change on my face. The pimples were dried out after using it for a few days only. My skin gives out an instant glow. My cheeks became pinkish and fairer too. I uses the cleanser twice a day and I ...

• can say that I really love the effect it gives on my skin. It is true that they gives out total effect. It also removes dirt from my skin.

I also tried using the cleanser to remove my make up and it is really effective. I don’t have to buy other products for removing make up.

I thought Olay was a bit expensive at first but after using it for more than a month now, I can say it was worth all my money. The best thing about it aside from being effective, is, the content lasts longer.

I recommend this product to women of all ages who are very concern on their skin.

Kathleen Tan says :

from what age can start to use olay total effect cream cleanser and total effect foaming cleaser?

itsmemadie01 says :

For Olay total effects advisable age would be around 25 since biologically speaking around that age the female skin will start to show up little sign of aging. A good bet before 25 is a good moisturizer and sunscreen. As for the facial foam, I would suggest ask your dermatologist first to check on you because we have different skin type. Early 20’s is a good start to get a good cleanser.

Galega says :

Any anti aging cream should be started to use after 30 years of age by any user. This is a common recommendation you can find from all dermatologist. Further, you should not use an anti aging cream even after turning 30 unless you see some sign of ageing, like wrinkles and severe problem of dark circles around eyes.

If aging like skin issues are happening before this age, always consult a dermatologist as there might be some other reasons.

montachaa says :

I just bought the product of Olay White Radiant cream facial doam today, because I want some brighten and clear. I tried JZ newzealand and clean and clear , anyway I have no problem yet bout rashes or irritating from them but Its not really that perfect on whitening .As far as I know , I anticipate on Olay…wish it does not irritate me and make my face diva.

Galega says :

You should also not expect quick whitening effect with Olay Total Effects. In fact, you should never expect it to change your natural complexion. It won’t do that. There is also no point of expecting an altogether different complexion. The aim of this cream is to make your skin free from dark spots, blemishes and black heads. Apart from that, you should also expect to have glowing skin. You should also keep in mind that there is nothing like quick fix solution. Give it some time to work and have patience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112527130731/k2311a121/12.1.08