webtradehut.com  » Web sites  »
  • When I decided to try my luck in the World Wide Web a few months back, I found out that there are hundreds and even thousands of forums about anything and everything in the web
  • And the best thing is some of them pay you to become a member post in the forum
  • If you're someone who's looking for some ways to take advantage of the web then I believe you should become a member of WTH
  • WTH is one of the most trustable forums that pay in the web today and you will never regret being a part of it

• by divinagwapa

When I decided to try my luck in the World Wide Web a few months back, I found out that there are hundreds and even thousands of forums about anything and everything in the web. And the best thing is some of them pay you to become a member post in the forum. Since I’m new about making money online, I was so excited with my discovery.

The first ever forum that I joined in is Webtrade Hut or WTH. In WTH, you get paid 0.04 cents for posting new threads and 0.03 cents for posting replies. It wasn’t bad a offer and in a couple of weeks I was able to reach the minimum payout of

$5 sent either via paypal or a liberty reserve account.

There is also a friendly atmosphere in the forum where one helps one another and answers questions for each other. The administrator and the moderator of the forum are both active and it gives assurance to the members that the site really do pay and will last for a long time. Moreover, the site doesn’t do not have a maximum posts everyday unlike with other forums so you can earn as much as you want. Just make sure to post quality replies. Spamming is strictly prohibited in the site.

Besides earning extra bucks, the next best thing about the site is you learn valuable stuffs about ...

• SEO, Forex, HYIP investments and other getting-paid-to (GPT) sites. There are also scoops about which sites are scamming people and which ones really do pay. Being a newbie in the online world, the site has helped me in so many ways. I have joined many more programs that pay through WTH. I have also discovered the opportunity of earning passive income through HYIP investments.

After being a member in the forum for more or less two months I have received my first payment of $5.90 and my second payment of $20.02. And the good news is the forum increased their rates to 0.08 cents per thread and 0.06 cents for every reply. They have also increased

the minimum payout to $10. But with the higher rates, you can reach payout in a couple of weeks. Let’s say you make 20 posts everyday which means you earn $1.2 daily. In a month, you’ll have around $36. Not bad at all, isn’t it?

If you’re someone who’s looking for some ways to take advantage of the web then I believe you should become a member of WTH. It is great way to earn some extra dollars that you can use for online shopping or you can add to your savings. WTH is one of the most trustable forums that pay in the web today and you will never regret being a part of it.

Site Link: www.webtradehut.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20112526990731/k2311a121/12.1.08