Harry Potter and the Philospher’s Stone  » Books  »
  • I can't think of one thing that I don't like of this book, it is so well written

• by kaorusango

This book introduces us to the magical world of Harry Potter. The moment I finished reading this, I remember grabbing the second book and devouring it as well.

The book starts by introducing Harry Potter, the boy who lived even when the most powerful bad guy tried to get him.

It then proceeds onto his life in Hogwarts, the school of

witchcraft and wizardry and how his friendship with Ron, a funny chess player and Hermione, an extremely smart person helps him defeat the dark lord who valued nothing but ruling over the world and who knew nothing about love.

The book explains the rules of the world of the wizards and witches and introduces all the characters, giving us an image ...

• of what is to come later.

I can’t think of one thing that I don’t like of this book, it is so well written.

The introduction, I admit did not immediately hold my attention, but there are rarely any books that do that (and I can’t think of any right now).

My favorite part of the book is when Harry, Ron

and Hermione try to save the Philosopher’s stone, the stone made by Nicholas Flammel that grants immortality to the drinker.

It was fun reading how each of their strengths helped Harry and how Harry’s courage saves him from the wrath of Voldemort (the bad guy).

Of course, Voldemort does not die, so Harry prepares in the end for the next year… the next encounter…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173011526831030/k2311a1130/11.30.08