Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • This is an amazing story of a mans internal struggle between reality and fantasy

• by Larry Phillips

I have been reading books most of my life, as have most of us, so it takes a lot to impress me when I’m reading something new. Sure I’ve read the biographies of sports legends, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, great suspense books and of course our

beloved Dean Koontz and Stephen King, but none compare to Steven R. Donaldson’s “Thomas Covenant: The Unbeliever” trilogy.

The trilogy takes a less than ordinary man, Thomas Covenant, from our world to one that is slightly different. Here he’s a disabled leper that is shunned in his community for being such. He gets hit by a car while trying to run an errand and finds himself in a strange new place. Come to find out he’s the prophetic hero of the land, and he wants nothing to do with ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173011526761030/k2311a1130/11.30.08