Honda City Type Z  » Cars  »
  • I believe that this car is specifically designed for women
  • I never had a problem having it repaired in those years except for regular maintenance and some minor dents that I've accidentally acquired while parking
  • Another feature that I like about this car is the side mirror
  • Having experienced driving a Honda City satisfied my need for speed and would definitely be my first choice when buying a car

• by potrish78

Honda City Type Z 2002 model is the very first car I’ve driven after completing a course with a driving school. I drove it for four years without hassle. I believe that this car is specifically designed for women.

Being petite that I am, I can fit perfectly with the car. The Driver’s seat is very comfy for me whereas if it is driven by a man, they usually have difficulty maneuvering the car because of its small head and

leg room.

The performance of this car is brilliant. I never had a problem having it repaired in those years except for regular maintenance and some minor dents that I’ve accidentally acquired while parking.

Honda has the ability to accelerate faster unlike other cars that needs more time and gas. Although it is a manual transmission, I specially like that I can drive to a steep uphill slope going to Baguio, Philippines on third gear.

None of the cars I ...

• have driven has that capability. Some other cars like Toyota and Nissan, when driven to an uphill road, the gear should be shifted to either second or worse first.

Another feature that I like about this car is the side mirror. With Honda City, I can see the entire body as well as the view of the tires which allows me to park perfectly; whereas with Toyota Vios, the side mirror does not have the view of the tires so

I usually have to open the window just to check whether I parked it correctly or not.

Although, this is an ideal car for women, I didn’t like that it has a small interior space and lacks other features like soda can holder and a CD player. But these are not really necessities and what’s important is the car’s performance.

Having experienced driving a Honda City satisfied my need for speed and would definitely be my first choice when buying a car.

jose m. genterola says :

what is the difference between honda type z and type r? thank you

Jules Li says :

Z and R are the letters that Honda uses to categorize them. The z-series tends to be much smaller than the r-series. This is the case with the engine size as well.

nilo madrid says :

where can i buy distributor old and used outside of Honda Service Center?

Jules Li says :

There are many used and refurbished dealer online. However, I would suggest giving Ebay a look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93011526641030/k2311a1130/11.30.08