Final Fantasy 7
  • Nice variety here, I found it a lot of fun just training the characters and bringing magic to the next level
  • In my opinion, this has the best plot amongst all the other final fantasy games
  • Overall, I highly recommend this game to you if you like okay graphics, great characters and a brilliant story

• by kaorusango

I have always loved the Final Fantasy series for as long as I can remember. One of my most favorite ones is Final Fantasy 7.

Now, in this period of breathtaking and awe-inspiring animation, why is my favorite the final fantasy with not-so-great animation?

-Well, to begin with, the graphics and animation are really good in some parts of the story, even though overall it is okay, but those parts are really worth it.

-The characters are

amazing.

The main character, Cloud, with his good looks and impossible spiky hair is easy to fall in love with, despite his rough and almost intimidating personality.

Other characters include people of different occupations, interests and personalities.

There is a great amount of variety, so you will probably find a character you can really connect with.

None of them are annoying or discourage you from playing the game.

-The game play: Depending on your taste, you may ...

• or may not like the game play.

For those who prefer still game play rather than running around, this is great, but not for people who like mobility.

I personally really like this type of game play and at the same time I also really like the game play of Final Fantasy 12 (where you can actually move around while fighting) -Attacks/magics/skills: Nice variety here, I found it a lot of fun just training the characters and

bringing magic to the next level.

-Story: I absolutely love the story! It has plenty of twists and turns and suspense which will certainly shock you.

In my opinion, this has the best plot amongst all the other final fantasy games.

-Secrets: There are many secrets like treasures to be found in the game.

You can go deep into side mini-games as well!

Overall, I highly recommend this game to you if you like okay graphics, great characters and a brilliant story.

Final Fantasy 7

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283011526561030/k2311a1130/11.30.08